Gerard Pons-Moll (Ph.D. candidate)
Gerard Pons-Moll left the Institut für Informationsverabeitung.
Publications and research activities from the time after the departure are not listed here.
Gerard Pons-Moll was born in Barcelona in 1984. He studied Telecommunications Engineering with emphasis in signal processing at the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC). From Sept. 2007 - July 2008 he was in Boston, USA for his Master Thesis at Northeastern University with a fellowship from the Vodafone Foundation.
LINK to my new website at Max Planck in Tübingen: http://ps.is.tuebingen.mpg.de/person/pons-moll
- Articulated Body Kinematics
- Shape Representation and Matching
- Multiple object tracking
- Best Science Paper Award at BMVC 2013!
- Since September 2013 I started a postdoc at the
Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems directed by Michael Black
- Invited talk at YXLON, Hamburg June 6th
- Research intern at Microsoft Research, Cambridge July 2012 - September 2012
- Research stay at the Vision Group at the University of Toronto with Prof. David Fleet from January until June 2012.
- One paper accepted to CVPR 2012 .
- One paper accepted to ICCV 2011 .
- Slides of ICCV tutorial Looking at People : Generative Human Pose Estimation
are available for download, pptx_and_videos , PDF_Slides
- Book chapter on Model Based Pose Estimation together with Bodo Rosenhahn, to appear in Guide to Visual Analysis of Humans : Looking at People. T. Moeslund, A. Hilton, V. Krueger, L. Sigal (eds.), Springer, 2011
- Laura , Stephan and I designed the new website for the TNT !
Show all publications
- Book Chapters
Model-Based Pose Estimation
Visual Analysis of Humans: Looking at People, Springer, June 2011, edited by T. Moeslund, A. Hilton, V. Krueger, L. Sigal
- Conference Contributions
Branch-and-price global optimization for multi-view multi-object tracking
IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR). Providence, Rhode Island, USA., June 2012
Outdoor Human Motion Capture using Inverse Kinematics and von Mises-Fisher Sampling
IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), November 2011