Leibniz Universität Hannover
Institut für Informationsverarbeitung
phone: +49 511 762-5323
fax: +49 511 762-5333
office location: room 1303
Felix Kuhnke studied Media Technology at Technische Universität Ilmenau with a focus on Signal Processing. He wrote his master's thesis with the title "Implementation and evaluation of a real-time pitch range extension algorithm for cochlear implants" at the Fraunhofer Institut for Digital Media Technology and received his master's degree in 2014. Since May 2015 he is working as a research assistant at the Institut für Informationsverarbeitung (TNT) at Leibniz Universität Hannover.
In October 2017 he became the senior engineer ("Oberingenieur") of the Institut für Informationsverarbeitung, being responsible for internal and external representation of the institute (students, academic and industrial guests) as well as administrative and organizational tasks.
- Interaction (human-computer / human-to-human) in the context of virtual avatars and facial interaction
- Machine (Deep) Learning for Face Analysis
- Facial Animation
- Visual Speech
- 3D Face Models
- Thesis: Bachelor & Master
- - Head Pose Estimation (Deep Learning based)
- - Facial Feature Extraction
- - Facial Interaction
- Other topics
- - Further topics on request
- If you have custom ideas or proposals relating to any topics above or our project (Gesichtsanimation / Facial Animation), feel free to contact me.
- To apply for Hiwi or thesis: Please write me an email stating your: Field of studies, if you have attended any of TNT lectures and any other qualifications (e.g. non university projects)