Information about public transportation
From the airport to the central railway station
- There is a train (S-Bahn S5) going from the airport to the central
railway station ("Hauptbahnhof").
- Fare: approx. 2,- Euro
- Duration: approx. 16 min.
From the central railway station to TNT
- Walk about 300m from the city air terminal at the back side of the
central rail station to subway station "Kröpcke" (Pass the whole railway
station tube and walk along the street "Bahnhofstraße" to the place "Kröpcke")
- Enter subway station "Kröpcke" and take line no. 4, direction
"Garbsen" or line no. 5, direction "Stöcken".
- Leave the train at the 4th stop which is called
- Walk along the streets "Nienburger Straße" and "Kniggestraße" or
alternatively "Schneiderberg" and "Callinstraße" (approx. 300m).
The Institute is in the 13th floor of the building Appelstr. 9A
(17 floors high).
- Tram fare is approx 2,- Euro for single tickets or 8,- Euro for a set of
6 tickets ("Sammelfahrscheine"). Tickets are available at kiosks or at
ticket vending machines (e.g. at tram station "Kröpcke").
Transfer by taxi
- Taxi fare from the airport is approx. 20,- Euro.
- Taxi fare from the central rail station is approx. 8,- Euro.
TNT: Appelstr. 9A, 13th floor, 30167 Hannover
eNIFE: Schneiderberg 32, 30167 Hannover
You can also try Hannover Online.