Bachelorarbeit, Masterarbeit, Studienarbeit, Diplomarbeit:
Coding of Electrical Stimulation Patterns for Cochlear Implants
Im Rahmen des Projekts Cochlear Implants
A cochlear implant (CI) is a small electronic device that is surgically implanted in
the inner ear and can restore the sense of hearing of a profoundly deaf person by electrical stimulation of the auditory nerve.
For this a coding scheme based on CI electrical stimulation patterns is designed, implemented and objectively evaluated at the TNT. The global goal is to reduce the data rate of CI Signals which will help to improve future CIs.
Current topics available:
- Autoencoder for the coding of electrical stimulation patterns for cochlear implants
- Evaluation of adaptive filters for the prediction of electrical stimulation patterns
- Self motivation and interest in research
- Basics knowledge in Matlab and/or Python
- Decent proficiency in stochastics beneficial
For questions or comments about the project, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Ansprechpartner: Reemt Hinrichs