Dr.-Ing. Alina Kuznetsova
Alina Kuznetsova left the Institut für Informationsverabeitung.
Publications and research activities from the time after the departure are not listed here.
The new website is here: https://sites.google.com/site/akuznetsovahp
Alina Kuznetsova graduated with honors in 2010 from Lomonosov Moscow State University. She spent one year as a research student in Fraunhofer ITWM in the department of Image Processing.
Since autumn 2011 she has been working towards her PhD degree at the Institute for Information processing at the Leibniz University Hanover.
- From June to September 2015 I am doing a research internship at Microsoft Research Cambridge
- The ToF calibration toolbox from the ECCV 2014 workshop paper is now available at GitHub; the sample data can be downloaded here.
- From August to December 2014 I am visiting the Disney Research Lab in Pittsburgh, USA
Show all publications
- Conference Contributions
Expanding Object Detector's Horizon: Incremental Learning Framework for Object Detection in Videos
IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June 2015
On calibration of a low-cost time-of-flight camera
IEEE European Conference on Computer Vision Workshops (ECCVW), 4rd Workshop on Consumer Depth Cameras for Computer Vision (CDC4CV), September 2014
Real-time sign language recognition using a consumer depth camera
IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision Workshops (ICCVW), 3rd Workshop on Consumer Depth Cameras for Computer Vision (CDC4CV), December 2013
Hand pose estimation from a single RGB-D image
9th International Symposium on Visual Computing (ISVC), July 2013
- "3D Gestaltsregistrierung für ein Shape-Motion PCA-Modell", 2013
- "Entwurf und Erprobung eines sphärischen Positionierers", 2014 (co-supervised)
- "Evaluating and improving calibration algorithms for time-of-flight cameras", 2015
Teaching assistant of the course Pattern Recognition
Supervisor of Image Processing part of Information processing lab